Entrepreneurs & Freelancers: Benefits of CoWorking
Tue, 19 May 2015 | Written by Corporate Suites Staff
CoWorking Spaces were designed to bridge the gap between the traditional corporate workspace and working from home or out of a café.
What does a CoWorking Space offer that cannot be found at home, a café, or a traditional office?
1) A low-cost alternative to traditional office spaceAn office in NYC can cost you thousands of dollars a month, you can rent a desk for just a few hundred dollars instead. This also allows you to grow your company without moving offices and paying for additional office space for every person that joins your company.
2) It offers you a professional presenceYou will work in a professional setting in prime NYC locations with experienced front desk staff, on-demand private meeting rooms, training rooms, and presentation space, and have access to secure high speed internet.
3) The opportunity to be part of a communityYou will work in a productive workspace environment where you can collaborate with like-minded people who will share their experiences and expertise with you, as well as, provide invaluable peer support for you and your business. (You never know who you’ll meet - network, network, network!)
4) Flexible office space solutionsWork whenever you want without being tied down to one office location. If you travel a lot, you can cowork anywhere in the world.
5) Better work-life balance and overall satisfactionPeople who have switched to coworking report a healthier lifestyle, better work-life balance, better focus, increase in creativity, increase in confidence, improved standards of work, and better peer interactions.
CoWork. Collaborate. Create. The opportunities are endless! Book a tour today to see if CoWorking is the right choice for you.