- Impressive business address
- Mail handling with free mail pickup at center
- Option to forward mail with UPS, FedEX or USPS
- Access to Meeting Space
- Access to Private Furnished Office
- Local 212 phone number with Voicemail to Email
- Live Telephone Answering During Business Hours
- Local 212 fax number to email
- 4 Hours Meeting Room Space / Mo Included
- 2 Days / mo Private Office Included
641 Lexington Avenue at 54th Street
MIDTOWN EAST641 Lexington Avenue at 54th Street825 Third Avenue at 50th Street757 Third Avenue at 47th Street
ROCKEFELLER CENTER / TIMES SQUARE1180 Avenue of the Americas at 46th Street
MIDTOWN / GRAND CENTRAL / PENN STATION275 Madison Avenue at 40th Street1001 Avenue of the Americas at 37th Street
DOWNTOWN/FINANCIAL DISTRICT22 Cortlandt Street at Broadway
Go beyond renting just a virtual office address in New York City – you have access to corporate professional temporary office and meeting space, and when you are ready, the ability to rent a full-time office.
A central virtual office location in Manhattan makes all the difference – you will have access to a central Midtown, Midtown East or Downtown virtual office with reception, serviced kitchen, meeting space, copying, printing and fax.
Your phones can be answered during business hours with live reception phone answering. Our staff can forward your calls to voicemail, they can answer, screen and forward them to your personal phone number, or our virtual office phone system can ring to a VOIP telephone set which we can provide you.
Pick up your mail at your staffed virtual office location in NYC during business hours, have it forwarded to you by UPS, FedEX or USPS, or immediately access your virtual mail with e-mail scanning by our staff.
A local 212 phone number and fax number will capture your clients’ attention. Tailor your virtual office phone services with customizable voicemail, voicemail to e-mail, fax to e-mail, VOIP, hunt group, and call attendant service options.
Instantly access a central office address in New York that is easily accessible by local airports, subway lines and transportation hubs – Avenue of the Americas, Madison Avenue, Lexington Avenue, Third Avenue or Cortlandt Street.
Need More Information? Call us to customize a solution at 888-848-6960
- "We are very happy to have access to a virtual office at a centrally located office building with fantastic amenities and professional staff, at a cost that's very reasonable and manageable for our start-up."Andrew M, CTO of Technology Start-up
- "Our business takes us all over the world and our virtual office plan gives us liberty to rent office space in New York when we need it, meet with our clients at well-appointed conference rooms on short notice, and gives us access to a virtual telephone receptionist to answer and handle our business phone calls in a professional manner."Gabriel L, Partner at International Business Law Firm
- "I am very pleased with my Manhattan virtual office. The staff are always professional, courteous and highly responsive, and the business center is well maintained. Staff forward me my mail on a weekly basis, and I can schedule meetings with my clients at an affordable rate."Amanda F, CEO of Executive Search Firm
HOW OUR CUSTOMER FIND SUCCESS WITH THEIR VIRTUAL OFFICE
A prestigious Manhattan business address with receiving of mail and packages, mail forwarded or held for pickup, and access to a serviced business center.Starts at$89
NY Office address with mail services, virtual office number with customizable voicemail, voicemails to e-mail, and access to a serviced business center.Starts at$109
New York Virtual Office, mailing address at business center, 212 phone number with live receptionist answering, incoming fax, package of private office and conference room accessStarts at$269